Marty Hall : Why Ajax : Using Ajax in ur web apps
Why WebApps - Ajax
Ajaxifying an Application
- allow the browser to utilize the time when the main page is gone tofetch the result of your initial app
- Add/modify content on the webpage at runtime
- trends -> more jobs on Ajax than any other technology - php, vb, asp etc...
- libraries - jQuery, ext-ja, dojo, yui, prototype, google closure, mootols
- Browser allow calls to only the server from where the original code came in, due to firewall issues.
- Situation 2 - Hybrid
- Libraries to use for new apps - JSF 2.0, Struts 2.0, Spring MVC 3.
- JSF is better because
- Situation 3 - Hardcore Ajax
- Google web toolkit
- Use java everywhere
- Write java code at back end-> provides facility of communication in terms of java objects
Post a Comment