Here are some of his points -
Real Time Web
- kind of content that is coming around
- no more old docs
- social networking
- live collaboration
- Some tools are coming up in the VR world, which allows
- augmented reality -> web apps capturing reality and using the inputs
- Already more web access from non PC devices
- More devices are coming through which access web differently
- Some govts have already started putting their data in public domain.
- Lots of application development opportunities based on that data.
- Cloud computing also coming around to provide processing power and applications for the data.
Quite interesting talk :) Learned person, Ramesh.